Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gearing up for November in Tahoe!





Currently, I am in the process of completing 5 paintings for a new venue in Tahoe!
I am very excited about the opening of Tahoe Exchange that will be right on the strip of Tahoe Blvd. in Incline, and will be expecting to paint children mannequins for the opening exhibition. More details soon, as apparently, it's going to be a block party!

It's been beautiful weather, here. I have to say that I am happy to have relocated to Tahoe, though I look forward to a trip to Portland soon in November.

Also, it's almost time for my book, Drawn Curtains, to be released! Finally! I am so thrilled!
It will be the first in a series of three that I will be releasing as well as the book in comic form.

I look forward to the future!



On exhibit at SNC









Professor Lupin and I

No comments: